We all have busy lives work, school, kids etc. So a lot of times it is easy for us to make up 'I am too tired excuses or I'll do it tomorrow. NOOOO! Here I have listed reasons as to why it is important to put your fitness first and get up and go workout.
1. Exercise Helps lose weight, which can help with boosting yourself esteem making you feel more confident and proud of your body.
2. Exercise helps Fight off Diseases. Helping decrease a person risk of diseases such as type 2 diabetes or high blood pressure.
3. Exercise helps Improve sleep, physical activity can improve sleep helping you fall asleep faster and deepen your sleep.
4. Exercise Can Boost you Energy. Physical activity delivers oxygen and nutrients to tissues in your body helping your cardiovascular system.
5. Exercise helps improves mood. Physical activity stimulates the chemicals in your brain making you feel happier and more relaxed.